$12.99 - $13.99
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
These 3mm stackers can easily correct the common issue of leg length inequality. - External cleat lift for addressing leg length inequality. - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo, and Speedplay Zero pedals. - Includes longer screws. - Package includes two cleat stackers.
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
$29.99 - $31.00
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
- Super-strong foot retention pedal strap system - Large Velcro and durable polyester top cover - Anti-Slip tension design - Fits most platform pedals - Will not fit standard cage pedals
$129.00 - $159.00
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle. Clip Less, Ride More. When it s finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy. FEATURES - 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip - Ultra thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle - Fully sealed and serviceable design with built in bearing extractor - Wide platform design for increased stability - Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel SPECS - Weight: 365g - Platform Size: 115x105mm - # of Pins: 10 per side - Axle Material: Chromoly steel - Height: 8.3-12mm - Pin to Axle distance: 112mm - Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, OilSlick - Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum COMPATIBILITY - Currently, due to the deep counterbore of the crank arms, these pedals are not compatible with SRAM Carbon cranks. - These pedals are not compatible with crank boots without modification to the crank boots. We recommend removing crankboots before installation.
$19.99 - $24.99
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, dual concave and a wider platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
$13.99 - $24.99
Odyssey Twisted PC pedals-extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design.Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
Giant's Original MTB Sport Platform Pedals are ready to tame your local trails. They boast wide, stable aluminum platforms with a scalloped shape plus 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are tough chromoly axles and fine sealed bearings to keep the dirt and mud out. - 9/16-inch spindles
- Large Resin toe clip design - For road, hybrid or mountain pedal use - Fits most pedals that allow toe clip mounting - Hardware included
- Forged alloy body - Large contact surface, 95 x 95mm - Replaceable pins - 9/16 Cr-Mo axle - 462g
$39.99 - $45.99
- Rugged nylon construction for the toughest trails - Large 106x100mm platform provides superior stability - Concave platform and grip pins offer tenacious grip - 8 replaceable threaded steel traction pins per side - Sealed Cro-Mo steel axle with 9/16" spindle
$19.99 - $21.99
The Jonesin' pedal is the little brother of the Safari pedal, designed using the same basic principles of extra hexagonal studs and a true dual concave DX style platform but with a slimmer body for a closer to the axle feel. - Tough nylon fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 18 optimally placed hexagonal pins per side
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
- Durable aluminum body. - Ball bearing.
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 replaceable pins per side for secure foot engagement - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 380g
Featuring an optimal surface area for maximum engagement with a minimalist profile for maximum clearance, the all-new Pinner Pro flat pedal series is purpose built for the rigors of aggressive trail, enduro and DH shredding. - Maximized concave surface area (2mm) combined with a minimalist profile for secure, efficient pedaling action. - Durable forged A380 aluminum platform withstands the toughest impacts. - Tough chromoly steel spindle for long lasting stability. - 10 replaceable and adjustable metal pins (per side) for maximum foot engagement and security. - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance.
- Lightweight, strong composite cage body. - CNC-machined chromoly steel axle. - LSL and Sealed bearings for smoother pedaling and durability. - Binding adjustable tension (80-180 kgf-cm).
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
- 100% SPD-SL compatible - Front and rear of the cleats can be changed separately for exact and quick replacement - High traction walking surface - Mounting hardware included - 380000038 offers 6 degrees of float (Black/Yellow)
Lightweight, reliable XC mountain bike pedals with double sided SPD compatible engagement, sealed cartridge bearings and adjustable release tension. - Dual-side Shimano SPD compatible engagement. - Widely adjustable release tension. - Lightweight CNC machined aluminum body. - Stout Cr-Mo spindle. - Sealed bearings. - Optimal mud shedding cage design. - Includes cleats and mounting hardware.
Page 1 of 1