• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
The Park FR-6 Freewheel Remover fits most 4-notch BMX and singlespeed freewheels. It can be held with a wrench or vise and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Origin-8's Universal Bleed kit comes with just about everything you would need to tune your hydraulic disc brakes back to perfection. It features two 20ml syringes, three tubes, two 5mm adapters, one 6mm adapter and two hose clamps. Hydraulic fluid is not included.
- Big 2-inch pressure gauge - DualHead head fits Schrader / Presta - Bleed valve - 260 psi maximum pressure
- For installation or removal of cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with Shimano and ISIS standard bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9 and 10-speed chains
- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, Phillps and Flat screw drivers, Magnet - Ultra compact and lightweight
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 4, 5, 6mm Hex
- Freewheel remover for use with single speed 4-key freewheels - Can be used with a 24mm wrench - Compatibility: 4-Key
Page 1 of 1