Here’s proof you don’t need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped
with an all-new, longer, lower, and rowdier chassis, we’ve added 27.5 x 2.8 wheels and tires to
the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control.
- 130-millimeters of suspension, courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
- Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and single-ring drivetrain.
- Shimano single-ring drivetrain brings simple and reliable shifting to an affordable price
- Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
- New Butcher GRID TRAIL offers improved cornering grip.
- TranzX dropper post increases the Fuse's maneuverability on steep descents.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Specialized A1 Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal cable routing|
|Fork||RockShox Judy Silver TK, air spring, 42mm offset, 130mm of travel|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Stout Trail 27.5, 38mm internal width, disc-specific|
|Hubs||Stout, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Tires||Butcher GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.80|
|Crankset||Stout, forged alloy, 76mm BCD|
|Bottom Bracket||Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SunRace, 11-42T, 10-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Handlebars||Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Seat Post||TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M-XL: 120mm travel|
* Subject to change without notice.